Tramping trips from Christchurch

1–10 of 13

Hi, I am currently living in Christchurch at the moment, and looking to get out tramping, mainly day trips with a few weekend or longer trips thrown in now and again. I'm mid 20's, male, and I have a car which makes it a bit easier to get to the peninsula or Arthurs/Porters pass way. Cheers!
Hey, I'm coming across from Australia in feb, and will be doing some of the arthurs pass up to carrington hut on the 20th you're more than welcome to join (unfortunately it would be a weekday. It date may change but is unlikely. email me if you're interested. I'm also doing a weeklong tramp of the travers sabine on the 11th if you're keen
Hey, I'd be keen for some day trips on the weekends. I'm traveling home from the US today so as of Sunday I will be around for a few months. Prefer tramps that are dog friendly so i can bring mine along. Let me know if you're interested.
2 deleted posts from Tasha, best forex broker
Hi, if anybody is looking for a ChCh partner for over the new year, please give a bell. email [Email address removed] Regards Stuart
Hey I'm Finnish fella in my early 30's, also interested on tramping mates. I'm still quite a beginner but gettin there, slowly and surely. So far been doin just day trips but interested on overnighters as well. - M -
1 deleted post from Lucky77
Hi everyone, My boyfriend and I are coming over from the UK from 3-13 January and would really like to do a multi day walk somewhere in South Island, but would like to do so with some others - more people, more fun...I am 30 year old English girl, and my boyfriend is 29, Norwegian but living in the UK for ages. Would love to hear from anyone here who wants to link up. I was thinking around Queenstown, Mount Aspiring, Arthurs Pass for eg. but you might know more than me on best places to go. We should be hiring a car so can help on that front if you need. Hope to hear from you soon as we leave UK on Christmas Eve! Thanks, Lisa
Sorry, I assumed I would get an email notification, so haven't checked the thread... whoops :-s And am now up by the Abel Tasman NP. I am however looking to do Heaphy then Wangapeka in mid march if anyone is interested?
Hello Mate, I live in Chch and available most of March for tramping, climbing, single day or multiple. All my own gear and robust 4wd for the long valleys in!! Let me know. Murf
Hey Murf, I've been living up by the abel tasman recently, but I am planning to head to Arthurs Pass way around 28/29 march, then heading back to Chch, so I would be up for doing a day hike.
hey jono. r u going to arthurs pass for easter? my friend and i plan to do ball pass on easter, r u interested? he will drive from chch.
1–10 of 13

Sign in to comment on this thread.

Search the forums

Forum Tramping partners
Started by jonochch
On 11 November 2012
Replies 12
Permanent link

Formatting your posts

The forums support MarkDown syntax. Following is a quick reference.

Type this... To get this...
Italic *Italic text* *Italic text*
Bold **Bold text** **Bold text**
Quoted text > Quoted text > Quoted text
Emojis :smile: :+1: :astonished: :heart: :smile: :+1:
:astonished: :heart:
Lists - item 1
- item 2
- item 3
- item 1 - item 2 - item 3
Links https://tramper.nz https://tramper.nz
Images ![](URL/of/image)

URL/of/image
![](/whio/image/icons/ic_photo_black_48dp_2x.png)
Mentions @username @username

Find more emojiLearn about MarkDown