This website

251–275 of 289

That's temporarily disabled while I work on a new design. It was killing the database server apparently. I'll try to get that sorted out promptly.
I was wrong, it did corrupt it!!
Managed to load the GPX file but it crashed when I try to add locations.
Sorry to hear Matt. Hope you're doing okay.
Mathew, I am having problems making my hut visits "stick". I have tried 3 times and I get the confirmation "tick" but when I revisit the page my visit date is not recorded. Great site.
1 2
One of the problems I had initially with this process was that I normally have this site set to "remember me" so that I am logged on as soon as I go to the site. ...
Also, if the notification-related email traffic gets burdensome, you can always add options to digest the notifications, or only notify on the first response after someone logs out. But until then, I do thing email-always ...
philistine! tramping is so much more than walking
Tags is tracks work fine now ... BUT: 1) I sometimes get 2 copies of the 'description' section of a track, and sometimes one. I can't find any way of triggering this repeatably. It sometimes happens ...
Its not the technology, its the information that matters. Information can just as easily be printed, or written, on a piece of paper, or even just remembered.
6 7 8 9 10
Hi Matthew, are there problems with the site? I can see that a new message has been added to a thread I am participating in, but can't read the messages. Cheers.
1 2
I'll go and amend that Bluff Hut entry right away now that it's gone to the base of Steadman Spur!
Hi everybody, I forgot to mention: you may now merge duplicates. Generally, the older entry has precedence, and the newer entry should be merged into the older entry. Check if there is anything useful and new ...
1 2
Well there is 1800 DOC toilets to bag and many are near the Rd!!! We hav come up with name bagging. I reakon were bagged all the Kiwi's Kakapos with many other names that only consist of ...
1 2 3 4 5
Correct, that's one of the reasons I wanted to change it. The key challenge is that it's hard to know how interesting something is if nobody has looked at it yet. I had an idea ...
1 2
sounding good ....
Sorry about that. I have fixed that issue and will be rolling it out tonight. In the interim, using arrow keys and the enter key should work. Technically, the problem is that the click causes the ...
Checked out the sale today, the real bargains would probably have been sold yesterday but there was still heaps in stock. 90% of the clothing seemed to be in size medium (I fit medium half of ...
1 2
Good idea Matthew. I will do that. Wrong locations are bad but thete is also the issue of photos without locations. For example I was researching the Waioeka area the other day and found photos ...
This month I have added YouTube video support. At present you need to upload your video to YouTube first. However, I will look at integrating the entire process. The advanced search form has been substantially ...
Nicknames -- yes agreed. I had been thinking the same thing.
always interested in a good yarn about the bush
Hi, yes I just uploaded a fix. Sorry about that. Thanks for reporting it.
I see that now the spammers are creating spam content. I have left the content up while I build a mechanism to manage it, but I will be deleting it in a few minutes. What a ...
Also, you may now delete your forum posts.
251–275 of 289

Search the forums

This website Announcements, new features, ideas, changes, and issues.
Topics 289
Posts 2,239
Top contributors
Permanent link