Tramping boots for kids

Hi, for those who struggle to find tramping boots for your little trampers (at the moment stock starts at size NZ9/EUR 27 - age 3, but around Christmas I will have more sizes, starting at NZ6/EUR 23 all the way to NZ4/EUR 36). After years of this challenge with my kids, last year I started bringing children tramping boots to New Zealand and feedback so far from tramping families have been awesome so I'm ready to share it with other families. * Proudly made in Europe using traditional manufacturing methods giving little feet freedom to confidently venture on any terrain, no matter the weather. * Made with premium quality leather while featuring durable waterproof and breathable membrane keeping active feet comfy, toasty and dry. * Designed for comfort using robust thermoplastic soles that are soft, light and flexible for supporting growing healthy feet. * Affordable price range from $75 to $109 without compromising on the highest quality design and materials. * Our boys have worn and put to the test many of our shoes out in the bush, hiking up mountains, on muddy slopes and even in the snow. They love them. All details are on www.rostak.co.nz I can post to you and free returns if size doesn't fit and if you are not happy with the boots. Happy to share my finding with you, Jana @ Rostak Outdoors, 029 201 2143, Wellington

Sign in to comment on this thread.

Search the forums

Forum Buy / sell / exchange
Started by Rostak Jana
On 12 November 2016
Replies 0
Permanent link

Formatting your posts

The forums support MarkDown syntax. Following is a quick reference.

Type this... To get this...
Italic *Italic text* *Italic text*
Bold **Bold text** **Bold text**
Quoted text > Quoted text > Quoted text
Emojis :smile: :+1: :astonished: :heart: :smile: :+1:
:astonished: :heart:
Lists - item 1
- item 2
- item 3
- item 1 - item 2 - item 3
Links https://tramper.nz https://tramper.nz
Images ![](URL/of/image)

URL/of/image
![](/whio/image/icons/ic_photo_black_48dp_2x.png)
Mentions @username @username

Find more emojiLearn about MarkDown