Photo search function

Ummm, is it just me or is the search function on the Photographs page broken?
Yeah sorry I noticed that today. Will fix that ASAP. Workaround for now is to use the search under the menu, then filter by photographs once results are loaded.
Fixed!
Thanks Matthew. Would it be a simple change to make the user searchable? (eg on the photographs page, search for bernieq and list all the photos I've uploaded). BTW, when typing this reply, the text is white (on a white background - so I can't read it). I can see it (as white text on blue background) when I select it. The 'POST' button below is just a green box (no visible text). However, replying to other topics seems to be OK (ie black text).
Hi Matthew, I agree with bernieq that it would be useful to be able to scroll through or see & search by title all the contributions a user has made (esp photos). Currently we just get the most recent stuff. Is this feasible or would it be too resource hungry where there is a lot of data involved?
Hi, I'll follow up on those visual issues. I did note a couple things that need to be sorted. There are a lot of resources here and making them findable is a priority, in particular your own things. Everything mentioned above is on the list. Just reassessing priorities at the moment. Initial thoughts are that better photo search would be an easy win.

Sign in to comment on this thread.

Search the forums

Forum This website
Started by bernieq
On 29 December 2015
Replies 5
Permanent link

Formatting your posts

The forums support MarkDown syntax. Following is a quick reference.

Type this... To get this...
Italic *Italic text* *Italic text*
Bold **Bold text** **Bold text**
Quoted text > Quoted text > Quoted text
Emojis :smile: :+1: :astonished: :heart: :smile: :+1:
:astonished: :heart:
Lists - item 1
- item 2
- item 3
- item 1 - item 2 - item 3
Links https://tramper.nz https://tramper.nz
Images ![](URL/of/image)

URL/of/image
![](/whio/image/icons/ic_photo_black_48dp_2x.png)
Mentions @username @username

Find more emojiLearn about MarkDown