Product testing at Globewalker

1–10 of 23

Hi Guys I am excited to announce free product testing option for one person who would like to use one of Brubeck thermal tops and thoroughly review it here on forum (photos, pros, cons and general opinion on product). Briefly about me :-) My name is Kasia and i am traveler, mountain climber, hiker, diver, adventurer, the list is long :-) I started Globewalker online shop 4 years ago in Australia and I am excited to supply my amazing products to New Zealand as well. The product I import are designed and made in beautiful, cold Poland. I represent Malachowski Alpine Workshop, a company that has been providing down mountaineering products to world most famous mountain climbers (down sleeping bags and down jackets, suits and pants). I also represent Brubeck, which is one of the world highest quality producer of Merino blend thermal underwear, Athletic sportswear and extreme thermals. After amazing reviews in Australia i am excited to introduce both brands to New Zealand. Feel free to ask me any questions in regards to Malachowski or Brubeck products as well as free product testing. Here you can shop for Brubeck and Malachowski gear. http://www.globewalker.com.au/ Cheers Kasia
Would this be like selling coals to Newcastle? Can you tell us where the merino comes from? New Zealand or our mulesing neighbours, Australia.
Hello Honora Selling coals to Newcastle? Hmm I guess Newcastle needs a bit of revamp :-) As per selling Merino to New Zealand it is different to what you have on market. Wool itself is sourced from New Zealand. But Poland has very advanced textile facilities. A lot of European textile brands produces in Poland. For example some of Devold was made by Brubeck. What differentiates Brubeck products from few other well known brands is the way it is made for increased durability and comfort. Few basic features: seamless - 3D double face functional knitwear, flat joining seams, comfort ribs, functional knitwear structures for compression, massage or breathability, reiforced knit zones for material extra durability. As per Malachowski, Sleeping bags and down jackets are used by famous Himalayan climbers like Wielicki (K2 and Everest in winter), Pawlowski, Kobielski. Polish down is considered to be the highest quality in the world. One of the most advanced technologically bag is the Ultralight 300II (480grams, DWR, RIP stop fabric 20g/m2). I think there is always a niche for very high quality products, custom made in small amounts with proper quality check rather than mass produced in Asia. I personally struggle to do my shopping in Australia, Should I visit New Zealand? :-) Always happy to take part in interesting debate :-) Kasia
Thanks for your reply, Kasia. I was licking my chops over that UL 300 bag for sale on your site.
How do I buy your product? I've just tried with a sleeping bag and got a 'does not ship to NZ' message.
1 deleted post from [deleted]
Hello Hutchk I shipped around the world before. I added specifically New Zealand so it should work now. Please let me know if you have any issues. Kasia
Hello Enbee Which bag are you interested in? I have just received few bags, including Ultralight 500 II L. I have to check with Malachowski about delivery dates of other bags. They don't mass produce and occasionally I have to wait for my orders. Kasia
Hi Enbee I have Ultralight 300 XL in stock. There is new version Ultralight 300 II. One of the lightest down proof, DWR and Rip stop fabrics, only 20g/m2. I have L and XL in stock. I can send a small sample of new Ultralight II fabric. It is quite spectacular. Kasia
Yes, some nice gear thereā€¦ That Ultralight 500II looks great except for the life of me I cannot understand why white was the chosen colour. Given the conditions that bags are subjected to in NZ... or was it designed for the pristine white environment above the snow line?
Me again - I was looking at an 800 climber bag, but see it's temporarily sold out.Will you be getting more in L at that price?
1–10 of 23

Sign in to comment on this thread.

Search the forums

Forum Buy / sell / exchange
Started by kasiapilch
On 8 December 2015
Replies 22
Permanent link

Formatting your posts

The forums support MarkDown syntax. Following is a quick reference.

Type this... To get this...
Italic *Italic text* *Italic text*
Bold **Bold text** **Bold text**
Quoted text > Quoted text > Quoted text
Emojis :smile: :+1: :astonished: :heart: :smile: :+1:
:astonished: :heart:
Lists - item 1
- item 2
- item 3
- item 1 - item 2 - item 3
Links https://tramper.nz https://tramper.nz
Images ![](URL/of/image)

URL/of/image
![](/whio/image/icons/ic_photo_black_48dp_2x.png)
Mentions @username @username

Find more emojiLearn about MarkDown