Found in E.Hawdon biv.

1–10 of 16

Hi y'all I found something in the biv that someone may be missing. Drop me a line if it rings a bell. cheers, Honora
In unrelated news, if anyone knows "Charlie and Chelsea" of Masterton, Chelsea left a head-torch in Cow Creek Hut some time in June. It was still there as-of 3 weekends ago, and has "CHELS" written on it.
@izogi Hey I left a head torch at Dundas about six years ago. Maybe it's the same one trying very hard and very slowly to get back home to me :-)
Was it bright orange? If so then I think I have some good news for you!
I am so good at leaving head torches in huts that my current head torch cost me $5! I've given up on the fancy Black Diamonds etc.
"In unrelated news, if anyone knows "Charlie and Chelsea" of Masterton, Chelsea left a head-torch in Cow Creek Hut some time in June. It was still there as-of 3 weekends ago, and has "CHELS" written on it." @izogi I know where it is, don't know hot to contact them though?
I don't know who they are, either, but Charlie and Chelsea of Masterton wrote in the book in about June, and this torch with CHELS written on it was left in the hut. (Very few parties recorded being there between late June and late August, for some reason.)
Anyone been to dundas hut lately. I left behind/donated a small magnetic chess set two or three years ago. Hope it's still there.
Heh. Maybe there's some reason to have a lost & found section on each of the hut pages, so we can all check them out before we go visiting. :) Incidentally if anyone's going near Cow Creek Hut, I might have left a pocket knife there. (I can't find it right now, anyway.)
@TararuaHunter @izogi I think I've found someone who knows someone who knows Charlie and Chelsea. :-) Where is exactly was the headtorch last seen...?? :-)
1–10 of 16

Sign in to comment on this thread.

Search the forums

Forum Gear talk
Started by Honora
On 16 September 2015
Replies 15
Permanent link

Formatting your posts

The forums support MarkDown syntax. Following is a quick reference.

Type this... To get this...
Italic *Italic text* *Italic text*
Bold **Bold text** **Bold text**
Quoted text > Quoted text > Quoted text
Emojis :smile: :+1: :astonished: :heart: :smile: :+1:
:astonished: :heart:
Lists - item 1
- item 2
- item 3
- item 1 - item 2 - item 3
Links https://tramper.nz https://tramper.nz
Images ![](URL/of/image)

URL/of/image
![](/whio/image/icons/ic_photo_black_48dp_2x.png)
Mentions @username @username

Find more emojiLearn about MarkDown