training partner

1–10 of 27

hi there NZ trampers I live in the Hamilton area and am looking for someone to train with during the week. my girlfriend and I do the hakarimata climb twice a week. Need a training partner than can push me as my g/f is doing well but she is a foot shorter than me and is still a beginner. Im a slightly fit slightly overweight 29 year old male so if you want to get into some running or walking after work during the week get in touch, Anyway Im bloody terrible at posting on forums and ive probably spelt every second word wrong. so please be patient.
1 deleted post from pipeking
Your spelling's perfect...just missing 2 apostrophes.
Which post are you critiquing, Honora? :D
The modest chap 2 entries above who said he'd probably spelt every second word wrong.
That's what I thought. A lot more wrong than a couple of apostrophes, but I do like and admire your positive support. :)
Well, I would of mentioned them but I was only talking about spelling, not punctuation (or grammar), not to mention auxiliary verbs used in second conditionals.
@Honora -- best belly laugh in ages :-)
Would that be auxiliary verbs you were thinking of Honora? :) Is it also lacking form in present participles and verb conjugation perhaps?
Present participles or was it a gerund?
A gerund here, a gerund there! Here a verb, there a verb, everywhere a verb verb Old MacDonald had 3 vowels e,i,e,i,o
1–10 of 27

Sign in to comment on this thread.

Search the forums

Forum Tramping partners
Started by ajarofwhisky
On 8 June 2015
Replies 26
Permanent link

Formatting your posts

The forums support MarkDown syntax. Following is a quick reference.

Type this... To get this...
Italic *Italic text* *Italic text*
Bold **Bold text** **Bold text**
Quoted text > Quoted text > Quoted text
Emojis :smile: :+1: :astonished: :heart: :smile: :+1:
:astonished: :heart:
Lists - item 1
- item 2
- item 3
- item 1 - item 2 - item 3
Links https://tramper.nz https://tramper.nz
Images ![](URL/of/image)

URL/of/image
![](/whio/image/icons/ic_photo_black_48dp_2x.png)
Mentions @username @username

Find more emojiLearn about MarkDown