New Zealand Topo Maps on sale

NZ topo maps are for sale at www.redmoose.co.nz We sell the full range of Topo50 and Topo250 and Marine charts (however some have not made it up onto our website yet) So if the map that you want is not listed then just messages us and we will get it too you :). As we know the importance of having a good map, so if in 2 years of you purchasing the map from us, you find that the folds lines on your map start tearing. Then you can return the map to us, and we will provide you a brand new free of charge will a replacement map. (Please note this only applies to fold tears and not other types of destruction, and a small postage charge for sending the new map out may still apply).
Thanks. That is welcome news. My local retailer only stocks the local maps and when I want to order others I sometimes wait weeks. A reliable online retailer of maps is what I am after
Hi Pmcke, we can always assist you in finding the map you are after, While not all our maps are displayed yet in our online store, if you email us we can always try and assist. And if at any time in the first 90 days of reciving the maps (or while ordering) you can change your mind and return the maps for a no questions asked refund. We also have also have access to DOC maps, Geographx maps and a couple of other map ranges (however these have not made it up onto our website yet).
Now is a great time to purchase any maps you need for your summer adaventures. We sell the full range of Topo50 and Topo250 and Marine charts (however some have not made it up onto our website yet)

Sign in to comment on this thread.

Search the forums

Forum Buy / sell / exchange
Started by RedMoose
On 12 May 2015
Replies 3
Permanent link

Formatting your posts

The forums support MarkDown syntax. Following is a quick reference.

Type this... To get this...
Italic *Italic text* *Italic text*
Bold **Bold text** **Bold text**
Quoted text > Quoted text > Quoted text
Emojis :smile: :+1: :astonished: :heart: :smile: :+1:
:astonished: :heart:
Lists - item 1
- item 2
- item 3
- item 1 - item 2 - item 3
Links https://tramper.nz https://tramper.nz
Images ![](URL/of/image)

URL/of/image
![](/whio/image/icons/ic_photo_black_48dp_2x.png)
Mentions @username @username

Find more emojiLearn about MarkDown