Trekking buddies for Routeburn in May 2015

Hi. I would be visiting the South Islands from 15th May to 1st June 2015 and am looking to trek the Routeburn Track. Anyone interested in trekking the trail together during this period? My dates are pretty much flexible between the above mentioned dates. Cheers!
Hi Can you give me some info about your plans? I might be interested in doing the Routeburn
Hi forest and shuyyh, I want to do Routeburn in May too. Start from Routeburn shelter and finish the walking in divide. Only three days stay Routeburn falls hut and Mackeneze huts. Let me know if you are interested. I live in west coast. Probably I will drive to Queenstown.
Hi guys If you do the Routeburn you should combine it with the Greenstone or Caples (extra 2d). That will save you a lot of hassle/expense as it brings you back to nearly where you start from. Kev :)
Thanks Kev Have done the Greenstone But your right can save some transport Hassles doing it that way...Havaaksu I have sent you an email via this site,Be interested in joining you...cheers
Hi forest and Havaaksu, Sorry for the late response as I didn't notice this thread received responses. I am very much interested to do this track and am flexible on the dates between 17th May to 29th May. I would be driving too and can meet up anywhere which is convenient. Have dropped you guys an email. Cheers!
Hi all I am keen to do Routeburn week of 17-14 may... flying to Qtown on 17 may so can start 18th if suits? anyone can text me on 021778813 to plan :) cheers

Sign in to comment on this thread.

Search the forums

Forum Tramping partners
Started by shuyyh
On 19 February 2015
Replies 6
Permanent link

Formatting your posts

The forums support MarkDown syntax. Following is a quick reference.

Type this... To get this...
Italic *Italic text* *Italic text*
Bold **Bold text** **Bold text**
Quoted text > Quoted text > Quoted text
Emojis :smile: :+1: :astonished: :heart: :smile: :+1:
:astonished: :heart:
Lists - item 1
- item 2
- item 3
- item 1 - item 2 - item 3
Links https://tramper.nz https://tramper.nz
Images ![](URL/of/image)

URL/of/image
![](/whio/image/icons/ic_photo_black_48dp_2x.png)
Mentions @username @username

Find more emojiLearn about MarkDown