Internal messaging

Hi everybody, Can you please let me know here if you are interested in beta testing the new internal messaging? I say "new", but actually it's a feature I turned off some time back, and am in the process of redeploying. It's long overdue. Thanks.
52 comments
41–50 of 52

Coolsies. Many thanks!
@Matthew Yeah add me to the list, that'd be cool.
@Briar & anybody else ?. Ask Matthew to get yourselves listed. When you put your cursor over your icon, RHS top corner, you should see 'mail' option fade-in ?.
Pretty sure you can enable internal mail yourself. Just click on your username (top right), select profile. Click 'edit your profile' and check the check box for "I wish to receive and send internal messages". Finally click 'update profile' to save.
Thanks Madpom, I missed seeing that option. Very useful bit of information.
@alpinewriting Hi Greg. I heard you had a website handle, but were in the country off & on, and valued your privacy when you were. Good to hear from you. Do you want to enable your internal messaging ?. Madpom's instructions have got it down pat. - Click on your username (top right), select profile. - Click 'edit your profile' and check the check box for "I wish to receive and send internal messages". - Finally click 'update profile' to save.
Matthew, thank you for adding the sorting button on internal messaging… very exciting. The script or command however seems to be struggling… the page reloads when clicked but the order remains as "Oldest at top"…
Hey Mako. You're 'mail enabled'. Tried checking it ?. When you put your cursor over your icon, RHS top corner, you should see 'mail' option fade-in ?
:)
Nobody else can read it >:( so, Mako, check your mail.
41–50 of 52

Sign in to comment on this thread.

Search the forums

Forum This website
Started by matthew
On 17 February 2015
Replies 51
Permanent link

Formatting your posts

The forums support MarkDown syntax. Following is a quick reference.

Type this... To get this...
Italic *Italic text* *Italic text*
Bold **Bold text** **Bold text**
Quoted text > Quoted text > Quoted text
Emojis :smile: :+1: :astonished: :heart: :smile: :+1:
:astonished: :heart:
Lists - item 1
- item 2
- item 3
- item 1 - item 2 - item 3
Links https://tramper.nz https://tramper.nz
Images ![](URL/of/image)

URL/of/image
![](/whio/image/icons/ic_photo_black_48dp_2x.png)
Mentions @username @username

Find more emojiLearn about MarkDown