Internal messaging

Hi everybody, Can you please let me know here if you are interested in beta testing the new internal messaging? I say "new", but actually it's a feature I turned off some time back, and am in the process of redeploying. It's long overdue. Thanks.
52 comments
31–40 of 52

Not message enabled JETNZ ?
Sorry about that. All done now. Cheers :-)
Still no matches for 'Pipeking' ?. Not under your real name is it ?!? It's your own 'water' thread, so I don't mind yakking if you want to ?. But the 'Boots for beginners' was starting a good run as a split.
oh yea sorry, my old profile got canned (I honestly don't even know why) and so I had to re join as pipeking. It was my old mountainz handle, if anyone ever heard of that forum was interesting.. I haven't done the IM thing cos I just get all these hot chicks hitting me up to take them out, and um yea, my missus would get hella mad jj I'm lazy as hell, I will look into it now
@Honora - no internal messaging either ?. Don't know about all day in a downpour, but the Ninja gloves come in either palm-sealed or full-sealed options. I'm using palm-sealed which keep warm, but do get wet inside eventually. Don't personally feel the need for the full-coated.
Oh, didn't know about the full sealed version! I would have bought them if I had.
How easy would it be to change the sorting of internal messaging to newest at the top?
Hi @JETNZ, If you mean "Mail", it *is* newest at the top already. But do you mean forums?
It's Mail I meant. Inbox sorting is fine but the folder contents is currently being sorted by oldest first. Hope this can be changed… takes a lot of scrolling if the folder has a lot of messages inside. Thanks Matthew.
Oh I see. I can add a button for that. To come soon.
31–40 of 52

Sign in to comment on this thread.

Search the forums

Forum This website
Started by matthew
On 17 February 2015
Replies 51
Permanent link

Formatting your posts

The forums support MarkDown syntax. Following is a quick reference.

Type this... To get this...
Italic *Italic text* *Italic text*
Bold **Bold text** **Bold text**
Quoted text > Quoted text > Quoted text
Emojis :smile: :+1: :astonished: :heart: :smile: :+1:
:astonished: :heart:
Lists - item 1
- item 2
- item 3
- item 1 - item 2 - item 3
Links https://tramper.nz https://tramper.nz
Images ![](URL/of/image)

URL/of/image
![](/whio/image/icons/ic_photo_black_48dp_2x.png)
Mentions @username @username

Find more emojiLearn about MarkDown