Female looking for hiking partner S island

I flew in today, Dec 16th to Christchurch and got a hostel for two nights till I can figure my next game plan. I'm 30, female, and really want to find a buddy to travel around with for the next few months. I leave Feb 26th, my goal is to explore as much as possible. I enjoy stopping to take photos and doing yoga in the morning. So I'm not into rushing, but...still love long days. I don't have a car but could split the cost of one. Another female would be great but I'm open to anyone that loves the outdoors and is excited to hike and camp. I also climb so that would be an extra bonus for me if you did the same. But not manditory of course. (:
Hello. For 3-4 mth, I'm searching for more or less the same too. My timings are a little bit more fixed, but I will really enjoy to share tramping experience with someone. Will be on south island from 5.01 till 23.01 If somehow you're interested, I have email in my profile here on tramper.co.nz, welcome to check whether co-tramping is possible or not.
I'm not exactly sure where I'll be then, but I think it's safe to say I'll be on the South Island. And I do believe we are on the same page. Both excited to get out and explore. So what are your dates for the Routeburn? You should email me at [Email address removed]. Some odd reason I'm a little confused with yours. (:
Hi there, i live currently in chch and will be staying for 1y+. I am a female, 26, average level. I am working but can join you for tramping during the upcoming weekends if you are interested! to get in touch, send me a txt (0211766949), would be more than happy to share hiking around! Cheers Lise
Hi, I'm also going to be in NZ South Island in Feb 2015 and keen to meet a hiking buddy and do some hiking. I'm 25 and female and will be living in Dunedin for 4 weeks for an elective placement and then have 10 days off before I have to go back home. The dates I'm off work are 21st Feb- 2nd March then flying home from Christchurch on 3rd March. I had been looking at Kepler track 22nd- 25th Feb but no particular desire to do this track rather than another. In terms of experience I haven't done much tramping per se however I am moderately fit and have summited Mt Kilimanjaro and Mt Meru in Tanzania. Cheers, Emily

Sign in to comment on this thread.

Search the forums

Forum Tramping partners
Started by Cochrun7
On 16 December 2014
Replies 4
Permanent link

Formatting your posts

The forums support MarkDown syntax. Following is a quick reference.

Type this... To get this...
Italic *Italic text* *Italic text*
Bold **Bold text** **Bold text**
Quoted text > Quoted text > Quoted text
Emojis :smile: :+1: :astonished: :heart: :smile: :+1:
:astonished: :heart:
Lists - item 1
- item 2
- item 3
- item 1 - item 2 - item 3
Links https://tramper.nz https://tramper.nz
Images ![](URL/of/image)

URL/of/image
![](/whio/image/icons/ic_photo_black_48dp_2x.png)
Mentions @username @username

Find more emojiLearn about MarkDown