Female tramping partner wanted

I'm a 34 year old woman from England looking for a female tramping partner(s) to do one or two multi day tramps (or more if we get on well!). I'm in New Zealand until late February, and will be both on the North and South Island, and still making my plans as to where to go when. I have done a lot of mountain walking and love to be in nature, so I'm not always the speediest walker as I like to take in the views and surroundings. I would like to find someone who also has experience and a similar attitude to walking!
Hi there, I'm a 34 year old female from Colorado and I'm looking for a partner for Feb, too. I arrive in Auckland on Jan 29th and will be looking to hit the trail pretty soon thereafter. When do you arrive? What are some if the hikes you want to do?
Hey, I just flew in to Christchurch today and would love to do some hikes with you. I'm 30, from Colorado, female, and will be here till Feb 26th. I have everything I need, im supper excited to explore the Mountains here, take photos and enjoy some camping. Was wondering where you're starting at, South Island? Might be wishful thinking (: hopefully talk with you soon.
Hi Cochrun7, I'm sending you an email so we can hopefully link up on the south island in Feb. Our hiking/pace styles sound similar -- hope to meet you!

Sign in to comment on this thread.

Search the forums

Forum Tramping partners
Started by dartmoorjo
On 6 December 2014
Replies 3
Permanent link

Formatting your posts

The forums support MarkDown syntax. Following is a quick reference.

Type this... To get this...
Italic *Italic text* *Italic text*
Bold **Bold text** **Bold text**
Quoted text > Quoted text > Quoted text
Emojis :smile: :+1: :astonished: :heart: :smile: :+1:
:astonished: :heart:
Lists - item 1
- item 2
- item 3
- item 1 - item 2 - item 3
Links https://tramper.nz https://tramper.nz
Images ![](URL/of/image)

URL/of/image
![](/whio/image/icons/ic_photo_black_48dp_2x.png)
Mentions @username @username

Find more emojiLearn about MarkDown