Whats everyone got planned?

1–10 of 341

I know that we have had this type of thread before but I figure seen as there isnt much happening on this website at the moment I just thought I would ask what everyone is up to, Have ya got anything planned for the weekend or training ya self up for a big tramp during the summer? Just thought I would see what everyones up to, its good to read about other peoples tramping trips plus it also gives ya a few ideas for tramping trips of your own.
Putting out poison in bait stations for rats this weekend. That's a good way to get fit for the summer I have found. Next trip for me will probably be later in October, got a mate planning a trip in the Kawekas. Daylight saving starts this weekend so that should bring some people out of their shells
Starting this weekend getting pack fit for the hollyford in March only about 25 weeks to go and i only have the weekends to tramp.All you guys and girls in NZ are lucky you have such good tramping in your backyard Lindsay
Im (hopefully) going to the Motutapu track with the Otago tramping club. Bit nervous as its my first trip with a club, all my previous stuff has been solo tramping. Wheathers suposed to be sh*thouse this weekend, but hey, adds to the fun, right?
Yep, If the conditions dont kill you you only get stronger
Roaring Stag Lodge Iron Bark hut in the next two weekends for me Vidoes on Youtube will come on soon Check out www.lewis-matt-tramping.weebly.com
Getting ready for a loop in the Ruahines starting from Kawhatau Base going to Otukota Hut, Iron Bark, Waiokotore Bivvy, Ruahine Corner, Colenso, Maropea Forks Hut, Wakelings, Crow, and then back to Kawhatau Base. An opportunity to stretch out and gain some experience over a longer tramp than I normally do. Hope to hit the track October 10. Also have been inspired by Matt, Clusterpod, Skylark and others so I am putting together a webpage of previous tramps. Will post address soon.
Seven day solo in a Kaimanawa-Kaweka Traverse Hell Mission Version Hut Bag. Then the next weekend hopefully into the top of the Ruahines for 2 days with my father.
The next weekend as in after I walk out and meet him on a Saturday!
A short tramp in the Bay of Plenty/East Coast region - maybe finding Motutapere hut or going up Mt Hikurangi. Anyone done either of these or have other suggestions?
1–10 of 341

Sign in to comment on this thread.

Search the forums

Forum The campfire
Started by Jono51
On 24 September 2009
Replies 340
Permanent link

Formatting your posts

The forums support MarkDown syntax. Following is a quick reference.

Type this... To get this...
Italic *Italic text* *Italic text*
Bold **Bold text** **Bold text**
Quoted text > Quoted text > Quoted text
Emojis :smile: :+1: :astonished: :heart: :smile: :+1:
:astonished: :heart:
Lists - item 1
- item 2
- item 3
- item 1 - item 2 - item 3
Links https://tramper.nz https://tramper.nz
Images ![](URL/of/image)

URL/of/image
![](/whio/image/icons/ic_photo_black_48dp_2x.png)
Mentions @username @username

Find more emojiLearn about MarkDown