Seek traveling-partner for 4-5 month from Nov 14

Hey^^ Me: Peter, 26 years of age, german backpacker who is here from May 2014 to May 2015. I seek: a traveling partner, male or female, who likes to accompany me for 2 to 5 months from november 2014 on. Want I want to do: Hike as many different tracks as possible, on north and south island. I have no problems to hike 10 to 20 kms per day and to take more challenging hikes. What you get: I have a sedan car, so we would share the fuel costs. Its possible for both persons to sleep in the car, though there is not much space left for luggage and stuff, but I guess we would find some space somehow ^^ tents might be a good alternative then. What you should bring: respect and love for nature, interest in tramping, a sense of humor ^^ I would like to start my hiking adventure near Taupo or anywhere else on the north island. Anyone interested? ^^ Cheers Peter
im going to auckland on nov. 18th , planning to walk, hitch-hike , hike around the country , camping every night in my tent. once a week in youthhostel .
Ysuran, I'll be on South Island in Fjordland in Jan'15 Searching for partners for George Sound track (challenging one, according to DOC data) I'm Russian, 30yrs old (well more details in my profile :) Andrey
Hey Andrey, I'm not sure. I'm very fit, but I don't have any equipment like crampons, climbing ropes or stuff like that. If you have things like that or if you think we'd make it through the track somehow, then count me in :D Please write me at nz.peter87 @ gmail.com if you're interested, so we can make further arrangements. ^^
Peter, I will be arriving on the North Island around mid-October and will be working my way to the southern tip of the South Island (and back). I'm looking for fellow travelers as well. Me: 27-yr old male, engineer, United States I'm a laid-back guy who likes to enjoy nature as well. I would not be able to accompany you the entire duration of your trip (I'll probably leave NZ at end of December), but I would love to meet up and hike a few trails. Message me at [Email address removed] if interested. This goes to anyone reading this forum (Hultra, Dr. On). Best wishes, Chris

Sign in to comment on this thread.

Search the forums

Forum Tramping partners
Started by Ysuran
On 29 July 2014
Replies 4
Permanent link

Formatting your posts

The forums support MarkDown syntax. Following is a quick reference.

Type this... To get this...
Italic *Italic text* *Italic text*
Bold **Bold text** **Bold text**
Quoted text > Quoted text > Quoted text
Emojis :smile: :+1: :astonished: :heart: :smile: :+1:
:astonished: :heart:
Lists - item 1
- item 2
- item 3
- item 1 - item 2 - item 3
Links https://tramper.nz https://tramper.nz
Images ![](URL/of/image)

URL/of/image
![](/whio/image/icons/ic_photo_black_48dp_2x.png)
Mentions @username @username

Find more emojiLearn about MarkDown