Problem uploading pics today

The request has exceeded the allowable time limit Tag: CFQUERY Resources: Enable Robust Exception Information to provide greater detail about the source of errors. In the Administrator, click Debugging & Logging > Debug Output Settings, and select the Robust Exception Information option. Check the ColdFusion documentation to verify that you are using the correct syntax. Search the Knowledge Base to find a solution to your problem. Browser Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:30.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/30.0 Remote Address 222.152.76.142 Referrer http://tramper.co.nz/?view=editobject&class=photograph Date/Time 18-Jul-14 05:45 PM
Cheers. Whole family has been knocked out with a virus. Will be getting back on top of things this weekend.
You poor buggers! Updated to add - pic seems to have uploaded last night despite error msg above, and I've just uploaded another with no issues. Take care of yourselves :-)
two of my photos still refuse to display, or edit, or allow deleting. error message - The web site you are accessing has experienced an unexpected error. Please contact the website administrator. The following information is meant for the website developer for debugging purposes. Error Occurred While Processing Request Element '' is undefined in a CFML structure referenced as part of an expression. Resources: Enable Robust Exception Information to provide greater detail about the source of errors. In the Administrator, click Debugging & Logging > Debug Output Settings, and select the Robust Exception Information option. Check the ColdFusion documentation to verify that you are using the correct syntax. Search the Knowledge Base to find a solution to your problem. Browser Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.3; WOW64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/36.0.1985.125 Safari/537.36 Remote Address 121.74.231.121 Referrer http://tramper.co.nz/?10322 Date/Time 20-Jul-14 03:39 PM when trying to access one of the images for editing/deleteing
from my home page, trying to click on'Mathew' - the author of the latest article added ... The web site you are accessing has experienced an unexpected error. Please contact the website administrator. The following information is meant for the website developer for debugging purposes. Error Occurred While Processing Request Element rockbiv is undefined in a CFML structure referenced as part of an expression. Resources: Enable Robust Exception Information to provide greater detail about the source of errors. In the Administrator, click Debugging & Logging > Debug Output Settings, and select the Robust Exception Information option. Check the ColdFusion documentation to verify that you are using the correct syntax. Search the Knowledge Base to find a solution to your problem. Browser Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.3; WOW64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/36.0.1985.125 Safari/537.36 Remote Address 121.74.231.121 Referrer http://tramper.co.nz/?view=member Date/Time 20-Jul-14 10:05 PM
Hi Hugh, Cheers. That's a known issue, caused by me being about to roll out a swag of changes.
Hi Hugh, OK that image 10322 was flagged deleted, hence you got an error when you tried to edit it (although you should have gotten a helpful message). According to the database, it was deleted by you on 20 July at 15:38. I have gone ahead and undeleted it. Both your broken images have no image file on the server. I have adjusted the code, and added some debugging to try to ascertain where things are going wrong. Can you edit the images now?
I can select edit and the edit page comes up with all the info, except a preview, including with a "retain current photo' option. (Why? when its not on the server?) I selected to upload another copy of the file .... all worked, except at first (after completing the edit) the photo was showing as huge ... off the screen to the right and under the adds etc. Going back to my 'home' view refreshed - thumbnails of both photos still showing as place holders, but clicking on the 'placeholder' now brought up a correctly sized version of the image. getting there. I'll try uploading a replacement for 10314.
replacement for trudge col - 10314 seems to have worked. Did get cropped somewhere between uploading and displaying! (The col was central in the version I was uploading...) From the editing form - is that a new parameter (excluding the current item) when searching for related info? cheers h
Hi Hugh, The reason that the image appeared huge is part of my repair work. When you upload an image, a whole slew of different sizes are generated automatically. This was taking too long, resulting in errors. I changed it so that it only spends a little time doing this then gives up. A background task will run every minute or so to generate them anyway. If the appropriate image is not available for the page, then the full size image is thrown in there instead -- as you saw. Now, I also updated the styles so that it doesn't appear "huge" but those styles are probably cached on your computer. Sounds pretty horrible, but hopefully it will hang together for now. In regard your question, no that's not a new parameter.

Sign in to comment on this thread.

Search the forums

Forum This website
Started by hutchk
On 18 July 2014
Replies 9
Permanent link

Formatting your posts

The forums support MarkDown syntax. Following is a quick reference.

Type this... To get this...
Italic *Italic text* *Italic text*
Bold **Bold text** **Bold text**
Quoted text > Quoted text > Quoted text
Emojis :smile: :+1: :astonished: :heart: :smile: :+1:
:astonished: :heart:
Lists - item 1
- item 2
- item 3
- item 1 - item 2 - item 3
Links https://tramper.nz https://tramper.nz
Images ![](URL/of/image)

URL/of/image
![](/whio/image/icons/ic_photo_black_48dp_2x.png)
Mentions @username @username

Find more emojiLearn about MarkDown