June 2014 updates

1–10 of 18

Hi everybody, I have put together some updates, including (finally!) the ability to edit your forum posts, plus embedding images and emoticons, plus a number of little fixes of issues. Only basic emoticons are available and I'll leave you to discover the shortcodes for yourself. Note these are retroactive, so will apply to old messages. Please let me know if you see emoticons being applied where they shouldn't be. I will likely just remove any shortcodes that are causing problems like that. Embed images simply by pasting the URL of the image into your message. Due to the media circus at my house yesterday, I haven't yet rolled these changes out, but I will attempt to do so ASAP, and will let you know here.
1 deleted post from izogi
Matthew - I get popup saying 'The page at tramper.co.nz says: Unknown Error' every time I go to a member's page, be it my own page or someone else's. Everything seems to work ok once there and once I acknowledge it. I see this in Chrome (Version 35.0.1916.114) and Opera mini (7.5.35199 - android).
Adding comments on photos still not working. (Chrome & IE)
Fixed! Thanks Matthew.
Hi everybody, Some updates are live: New interactive hero image for the home page. Edit your forum posts. Images and emoticons now display in forums automatically. New layout for hut information, including mobile phone coverage (there's no data for that yet!). Adopt standard "arrow" icons for search "near me". Add touch support to track finder sliders. Smaller social media icons. Several bug fixes for web feeds, places pages, iOS layout, people search, logs, automated processes.
Testing :-) :-/ :-0 ;-)
That's two discovered then! ETA - make that 3.
Hi Matthew, Since the latest updates, whenever I click through to another page the browser pops up the following message: "The page at tramper.co.nz says: Error invoking CFC/whio/cfc/ajaxproxy.cfc:Internal Server Error [Enable debugging by adding 'cfdebug' to your URL parameters to see more information]" I'm using Chrome, and I've tried refreshing & clearing the cache. Heather
Hi Heather, uh can you try logging out and logging back in? You're getting that message on every page?
Logging out hasn't fixed it. Top level pages (e.g. the 'Walk' tab) are not a problem, but if I go to a photograph, article, or bottom level page (e.g. FAQ) then I get the error.
1–10 of 18

Sign in to comment on this thread.

Search the forums

Forum This website
Started by matthew
On 27 May 2014
Replies 17
Permanent link

Formatting your posts

The forums support MarkDown syntax. Following is a quick reference.

Type this... To get this...
Italic *Italic text* *Italic text*
Bold **Bold text** **Bold text**
Quoted text > Quoted text > Quoted text
Emojis :smile: :+1: :astonished: :heart: :smile: :+1:
:astonished: :heart:
Lists - item 1
- item 2
- item 3
- item 1 - item 2 - item 3
Links https://tramper.nz https://tramper.nz
Images ![](URL/of/image)

URL/of/image
![](/whio/image/icons/ic_photo_black_48dp_2x.png)
Mentions @username @username

Find more emojiLearn about MarkDown