Photograph upload problems

Hi all. You may be having some problems uploading photographs at the moment. I'm checking it out. The photpographs should start displaying again automatically once it is sorted out. I will post an update here.
19 comments
11–19 of 19

I see people are having problems uploading some of the pics again. This is an issue i have never had and I suspect it is because I always resize my photos before attemping to upload them. Is this the problem? I wonder if people need a reminder about this somewhere or a warning if they attempt to upload full sized pics. As a viewer it is disappointing to see a new picture, go to it and only get the box with the label in it.
I spoke too soon. Just had the big error when posting a photo. Now its posted twice and I have to click the box to see it.
There seems to be a fault with the server. Images are uploading OK but are not being processed properly. I am talking to the host about this -- once the problem is fixed, the images should all come right on their own. Sorry about this.
Hi Matthew, Just having a few photo upload problems right now. Get repeated error 500. Coldfusion, etc. Not sure whether this is a widespread problem, or just me. Also, any chance of a drag and drop function for photo location on GPX trails? Thanks, Roderick
Hi all. I'm brand new to this website and was going to try to upload some pics I have floating around of different tracks... but when I click 'add new photograph', I'm greeted with "Sorry. You may not edit that object." in response. Helpies anyone? Do you have to be a member for a certain length of time before being allowed to do certain things?
Hi, Your email address is unverified. Did you receive a verification email with a link in it? Please let me know as there has just been a site update and I need to check all is working. Anyway, I have enabled your account. :-)
Yep, I did receive the verification email and had clicked on the link - so am not sure why it didn't enable the account from that? It let me upload a profile pic and post in the forums! It's working now, thanks for that :)
Why do my pictures not upload...? and why is there no Page forward button (when there are more then one thread pages) on the bottom of the page or it is too small and I cant find it .. :-) Thx kai
... and why cant I delete the picutes out of my gallery when I did post one pic a few times because I thought it didnt work, but it kind of did. I want a delete button .. Thx Kai
11–19 of 19

Sign in to comment on this thread.

Search the forums

Forum This website
Started by matthew
On 1 May 2008
Replies 18
Permanent link

Formatting your posts

The forums support MarkDown syntax. Following is a quick reference.

Type this... To get this...
Italic *Italic text* *Italic text*
Bold **Bold text** **Bold text**
Quoted text > Quoted text > Quoted text
Emojis :smile: :+1: :astonished: :heart: :smile: :+1:
:astonished: :heart:
Lists - item 1
- item 2
- item 3
- item 1 - item 2 - item 3
Links https://tramper.nz https://tramper.nz
Images ![](URL/of/image)

URL/of/image
![](/whio/image/icons/ic_photo_black_48dp_2x.png)
Mentions @username @username

Find more emojiLearn about MarkDown