Is check-in broken?

Hello. A few minutes ago I tried to add a check-in for Snowy Hut. I set a date, added some short notes, and clicked OK. Then the entry screen vanished and no check-in was visible, including after a page refresh and also not on my profile page. Can anyone else confirm if this is a bug? I'm presently using Chrome 71.0.3578.30. Thanks.
13 comments
11–13 of 13

I wonder where our esteemed moderator is. Maybe hes completely locked out as well
Grinning
Kia ora koutou, So sorry about the issues in the past six days and that I didn't catch it sooner. I hope the issue is resolved now. Here are some technical notes for any who want them :) This website was using "secure HTTP-only" cookies across the board. HTTP-only cookies lock out JavaScript access. These don't work for maintaining your login as the browser needs to be able to read the cookie -- my mistake. However, apparently these cookies were working anyway -- I assume browsers were ignoring the setting for short-lived cookies. I'm not fully clear on why different browsers struck this simultaneously (unless they were all Chrome on different devices). But anyway... is it working for you? Matthew
Thumbs up
Yep, working on samsung browser and on chrome (whereas it wasn't working on either). ..... and thanks for the fix.
11–13 of 13

Sign in to comment on this thread.

Search the forums

Forum This website
Started by izogi
On 10 April 2019
Replies 12
Permanent link

Formatting your posts

The forums support MarkDown syntax. Following is a quick reference.

Type this... To get this...
Italic *Italic text* *Italic text*
Bold **Bold text** **Bold text**
Quoted text > Quoted text > Quoted text
Emojis :smile: :+1: :astonished: :heart: :smile: :+1:
:astonished: :heart:
Lists - item 1
- item 2
- item 3
- item 1 - item 2 - item 3
Links https://tramper.nz https://tramper.nz
Images ![](URL/of/image)

URL/of/image
![](/whio/image/icons/ic_photo_black_48dp_2x.png)
Mentions @username @username

Find more emojiLearn about MarkDown