Is check-in broken?

1–10 of 13

Hello. A few minutes ago I tried to add a check-in for Snowy Hut. I set a date, added some short notes, and clicked OK. Then the entry screen vanished and no check-in was visible, including after a page refresh and also not on my profile page. Can anyone else confirm if this is a bug? I'm presently using Chrome 71.0.3578.30. Thanks.
Frustrating! I'm not seeing this bug. Maybe try clearing your cache... `Ctrl Shift Del` Let me know how you go.
Thanks. I refreshed and it worked that time. I'm not sure what was going on previously.
cant see my profile info, has the sign in showing top right. even though i am signed in chrome and IE
same for me I tried for half an hour last night to sign in but this post proves I am signed in even though the page says otherwise
Likewise. 1am & 9am 22/5/19. Not signed in. Both 'sign-in' & 'join' options not doing anything, tho I can click on forum posts. This message will be the test. Chrome browser on MS 10 operating system.
you wont see a message box to type in on the forums if you arent signed in. cant sign out either by the look of it, welcome to the hotel california
Grinning
Very droll, wayno :) Same for me - signed in but still see 'Sign in'. This bug has started just in the last day or so. (Samsung browser on a Tab S2 android tablet)
Still seeing this too. And I removed all cookies, and logged in again.
so you checked out but couldnt leave.
1 deleted post from glennj
1–10 of 13

Sign in to comment on this thread.

Search the forums

Forum This website
Started by izogi
On 10 April 2019
Replies 12
Permanent link

Formatting your posts

The forums support MarkDown syntax. Following is a quick reference.

Type this... To get this...
Italic *Italic text* *Italic text*
Bold **Bold text** **Bold text**
Quoted text > Quoted text > Quoted text
Emojis :smile: :+1: :astonished: :heart: :smile: :+1:
:astonished: :heart:
Lists - item 1
- item 2
- item 3
- item 1 - item 2 - item 3
Links https://tramper.nz https://tramper.nz
Images ![](URL/of/image)

URL/of/image
![](/whio/image/icons/ic_photo_black_48dp_2x.png)
Mentions @username @username

Find more emojiLearn about MarkDown