Couple of glitches

1–10 of 21

Hi Matthew, I've noticed "favourites" is not working and that "comment and delete comment" are playing up on photos. I'm using a Chrome browser on a pc.
Thumbs up
Noted thanks. I’ll check it out.
Favourites fixed. Thanks for flagging that. Working on the other issue.
Kia ora @glennj just a note that comments are fixed too. Sorry about that! Thanks for raising it. --Matthew
Party
Cheers! Yes all good now thanks!
Hi Matthew, Clicking 'check-ins' crashes out to a stack dump with "The key [DISTANCE] does not exist". (chrome & firefox/win10, samsung & firefox/android) Also, still can't sort a user's photos in chronological order (although the Photographs page can be sorted by date)
Another glitch freshly noticed is that, "linking of related information" when adding a photo does not appear to be working. [I'm using Chrome on a pc]
Hi Matthew Regards me I don't know why I'm not able to change or modify my post or even able to add some "reaction" to a post.
Confused
Thanks for the tips everybody. Bugs: - check-ins fixed - map for selecting points when adding a photo fixed Features: - sort member photos added - search member photos added @glennj what issue were you getting when trying to link related info? What record were you trying to link? I haven't been able to replicate this one. @giuseppe23 when you say "not able to" what do you mean? What happens when you click the buttons? What browser are you using?
Thanks Matthew - photo sort and check-in working for me. FYI : if a photo (and presumably other classes) has been revised, it appears twice in the recent activity list on the profile page (as an update as well as an add).
1–10 of 21

Sign in to comment on this thread.

Search the forums

Forum This website
Started by glennj
On 23 November 2018
Replies 20
Permanent link

Formatting your posts

The forums support MarkDown syntax. Following is a quick reference.

Type this... To get this...
Italic *Italic text* *Italic text*
Bold **Bold text** **Bold text**
Quoted text > Quoted text > Quoted text
Emojis :smile: :+1: :astonished: :heart: :smile: :+1:
:astonished: :heart:
Lists - item 1
- item 2
- item 3
- item 1 - item 2 - item 3
Links https://tramper.nz https://tramper.nz
Images ![](URL/of/image)

URL/of/image
![](/whio/image/icons/ic_photo_black_48dp_2x.png)
Mentions @username @username

Find more emojiLearn about MarkDown