anyone else having trouble viewing this forum ?

1–10 of 12

Hi since the weekend my firefox 60.0.1 has been having issues viewing this forum. Get the home page ok but click forum and it goes to a text menu page which just refreshes if you click any link. Cant access the form or mail. It works perfectly in chrome 66.0.3359.181 thanks
Im running FF 60.0.1 also with no problems today. I did have the same issue once yesterday but that's it. If you have an adblocker or script runner extension try disabling them as sometimes they can cause pages to run buggy
FF 60.0.1 is also OK for me too (on a Samsung Tab S2). ... but if Matthew is reading, the grey picture problem still exists (in the Samsung browser - see thread 'April 2018 updates').
ok cleared data etc in firefox and back to normal thanks
Was down when I tried at 8.30pm 31/5/18. Back up again 9.14pm A number of fault messages, including a cached page as site was off-line ?.
Does Matthew even read these?
he does but not every day. I normally email him with issues but in this case I wasnt sure it wasnt my machine
There are days when he doesn't. It's as if he had a real life too ?. :)
feel free to start your own forum website from scratch and host it and maintain it and see how functional and reliable it is while you try and make a living with another job and raise a young family :)
He does run this by himself several people including myself have offered to help with moderating etc but most of the time extra help isnt required. Matthew wrote the software for this from scratch. Its not based on off the shelf forum software
1–10 of 12

Sign in to comment on this thread.

Search the forums

Forum The campfire
Started by geeves
On 29 May 2018
Replies 11
Permanent link

Formatting your posts

The forums support MarkDown syntax. Following is a quick reference.

Type this... To get this...
Italic *Italic text* *Italic text*
Bold **Bold text** **Bold text**
Quoted text > Quoted text > Quoted text
Emojis :smile: :+1: :astonished: :heart: :smile: :+1:
:astonished: :heart:
Lists - item 1
- item 2
- item 3
- item 1 - item 2 - item 3
Links https://tramper.nz https://tramper.nz
Images ![](URL/of/image)

URL/of/image
![](/whio/image/icons/ic_photo_black_48dp_2x.png)
Mentions @username @username

Find more emojiLearn about MarkDown