This website

126–150 of 289

Your second link is to a redirect page, which redirects to an image. Try clicking it. Your URL has to end in jpg, gif, or similar.
Hi, When you click a photo you should go to that photo's page, like this one: http://tramper.co.nz/?10308 . Down at bottom left you should see buttons marked "Edit" and "View revision history". "Edit" is the one ...
Hi @izogi, I can tweak the closure timeframe. Open to opinions on this. Not strongly attached to 14 days.
1 2
Hi everybody, This topic ceased to be constructive today. I would have closed the topic this morning had I had that option. I have spent the evening implementing topic closure, and consequently I am closing this ...
1 2 3 4 5
Sounds good
Absolutely. I've been meaning to add shared articles for ages. I might get some time this weekend. On track sections, that's not forgotten. Coming soon.
Hi @glennj, fixed. However I expect this needs a more thoroughgoing investigation as it keeps coming up. I'm on it.
1 2
"Yes. That's long overdue, isn't it? I'll put that on top of the list. I have some time next Monday to sort things out." Sweet!
1 2
Actually, I'm wondering if the scheduler went on holiday. I just forced them to be processed and all worked fine. I will check the scheduler out. Anyway, yours looks good now.
Wot Damon said - perhaps my original post was a little vague (this has been know to happen)
@Izogi - Idrisi's VARcost lets you do this. Specify 4 files: 1) A raster showing your start point (every other point '0') 2) A raster showing your slope 3) A raster showing the direction of maximum slope (uphill) 4) A ...
Thanks for the offer. That project's a recurring thing and I'd need to get that project back in my head again. I've been trying to tune it roughly to the rules in various Tararua Hutbagging ...
Thanks Matthew - I should have tried that before crying out. All good now.
1 2
thank you for all the help :) i thought some people had asked me to IM and they left a number so I was confused. my they left phone numbers? I don't think IM is ...
Hi @Matthew, When I select "Stay\Campsite" on Chrome 34.0.1847.131 m, running on Win 7, and have cleared the cach, I get the following: The following information is meant for the website developer for debugging purposes. Error Occurred Whil...
nice time for a security update warning. Interesting this bug has surfaced just after the demise of xp support. Im sure its a coincidence. Will the next version of ssl run on xp? Whats the next ...
For reference this issue appears to have been resolved by Google in the last day or so.
I've made some changes to address these points.
Hi @izogi: Comments noted. The solution is to allow editing and I will get that in there as soon as I can. Hi @geeves: I think your approach is good. At the moment I have elected ...
Hi @FrankB the concerns you raise are on my to-do list already. Note that the photos do exist, but just aren't easy to find. These issues will be addressed soon.
Hi @geeves, can you give some examples?
Hi everybody, @izogi is right in that I have limited time so time spent on X means time taken away from Y. However, I think that many of the changes needed here are pretty straightforward, and ...
1 2
Neat. I like the option of them being included as they are "accommodation" options when tramping. The only problem I can think of is naming them as many aren't even shown on the topo maps, ...
Thanks for the feedback. Standby for changes later today. :)
1 2
Hi @izogi. Right - that was an API outage. I'm going to have to implement a self-healing mechanism on that API I can see as it's done this before. Should be all go now. Yes ...
126–150 of 289

Search the forums

This website Announcements, new features, ideas, changes, and issues.
Topics 289
Posts 2,239
Top contributors
Permanent link