Tramping partners

176–200 of 614

Hi, my name is Soo, 55 years old man living in Christchurch. I am planning to go the 5 passes trek during the Christmas break if I can and am seeking a partner or guide ...
Hello sea breeze Thanks for your reply. Would you like to catch up for a coffee and see if we click as tramping buddies?
I live around the corner and know the area. Don't bother with road travel back, takes 2.5 to 3 hours. Just get a water taxi back like waynowski says. There are zillions coming and going ...
Hi all! My name is Omer and i'll be visiting NZ south island during December 2014, and i'll be looking for partners to independently undertake one of the more challenging alpine crossings around Mt. Cook area ...
Still searching. GS dates/gates finished 10.01 heli-in; 14.01 jetboat out. And maybe someone wants to go Rees/Dart + cascade Saddle 19.01-23.01?
I think there is a clun in the Geraldine area as well, check it out online.
the reality is we'd all be semi permanent tourists if we had the money... you havent got much money, you arent liekly to see as much. if you like nz scenery that much, you should ...
1 2 3
simohin, I think I'll be up for it. It seems that a majority of tramping occurs in the south island. Maybe it's just me. My contact information is on my profile - I think you can ...
Froghat, can't you use another source to exchange the contact information? E.g. Tripadvisor as I've mentioned Or even my email above where obviously (email to) must be changed to @ PS. It's really hard to find a ...
Lyndsay, can you reconnect with me via tripadvisor (AndreyT1984 there)? I'm not able to find PM option here and email addresses are deleted.
@bradley1 he put it in the forum here: http://www.tramper.co.nz/?view=topic&id=5925 but it has fallen down the list due to all the other threads being busy
I could be keen to do Travers Sabine as well. I would be in Nelson the 14th november. Give me text if you are up for going together. Could be cool! Johan
Hi everybody, I have been living in Hororata for a few weeks and was wondering if anybody was willing to share a day walk in the area. Cheers Ben
Hey Ariana, my name is Ivan, 32, mexican and currently in Auckland. Tomorrow i start my trip to the south and i'll be tramping during the next three weeks on my own. I have to be ...
Hey guys, this is my first post on this website. So let's start with myself: I'm a 25 years old guy from Switzerland, staying in NZ since June and till november. I really love this unique country ...
Chris I will be in NZ in January, starting from 5.01 ending 24.01 If you will still be there, lets reconnect. However your email is deleted from communication. Email me at AN as andrey, then Tikhov then ...
Waikato Tramping Club offering an interesting weekend trip 27-28 Sept. if you are interested in exploring a smaller section of the Kaimai. http://www.wtc.org.nz/index.php/activities?task=view_event&event_id=134
Peter, I will be arriving on the North Island around mid-October and will be working my way to the southern tip of the South Island (and back). I'm looking for fellow travelers as well. Me: ...
Hi, I would check out the little books by Mark Pickering available at some bookstores and outdoor shops here (about $15 each). The Port Hills (green) and Banks Peninsula (orange) ones would be a good ...
Great day on Ruapehu too. Frozen snow = excellent cramponing conditions. Sunny all day with a cold breeze (not strong and at our backs the whole day) but only a few other groups up on ...
Hey Eleanora, I live about half an hour out of Taupo but also like to Tramp, trail run etc. I am calving at the moment but by September I will have abit more spare time ...
Heavy rain coming Sunday arvo/evening. Its only 4-5 hours from Alabaster hut to the road end so make sure you're away by 8am at the latest. The track to and from Alabaster is at Great Walk ...
Hi Rob....I havent been across as of yet to Great Barrier..very much on my radar....am super keen for Stewart island....up to two weeks of bliss ☺ Lets keep in touch....
Doesn't look I can do Harper Pass this winter, I just don't have the leave or time off work and sport. I have a friend in the same boat and we both think it'll be ...
hi Annemarie next time you are back in NZ let me know and we can try to sort great barrier out hikerman
176–200 of 614

Search the forums

Tramping partners Looking for somebody to go tramping with? Post a message here.
Topics 614
Posts 2,889
Top contributors
Permanent link