Tramping partners

176–200 of 581

I was just there 3 weeks ago. Went up the North Routeburn over North Col and was going to go around the 5 Passes but got clobbered by a front ...
Hi Cecile This trip requires some serious planning but would be keen to join up with you if you can wait till mid march contact me on.... Viking(at)outlook(dot)co(dot)nz cheers forest
Hey there, I've got some time up my sleeve and would like to head out on the Dusky - planning for 8 days from Hauroko to West Arm via Supper Cove ...
Did you find a climbing partner? MURF 021 023 39139
Chriso - I would be interested. Live in Christchurch. Text me on 021 023 39139. Regards, Mm
1 2
Hi people, Returned from this track a couple of weeks ago, still working on making a decent trip report out of it. But in response to the people who answered some of ...
Hi, I'm keen to complete 2 tramps in the Otago area. 1. Wilkins - Young Valleys circuit then a rest in Wanaka and then, 2. Cascade saddle route. So if your reasonably fit ...
By the way there is a typo in your heading. "Arahura" in your title should be "Ahaura", they are different West Coast valleys.
hey i could be interested. what places you interested in doing trips to? and you dont have anything on your profile so maybe tell me a bit about yourself. age, ...
Hi kahukat! I'm interested in joining you, if that's ok? Got my own tent and gear, should've enough experience. Would be great if you could contact me through e-mail or text message ...
Hi, I'll be spending 3 weeks in the southern lakes area starting on the middle of February. Thought about starting with Routeburn & Caples, then trying more adventurous tramps according to ...
Hi Karl, Ray and others I have firmed up my plans for this tramp later this month and am still looking for anyone interested in coming along. I have booked with ...
I am a landscape photographer in Australia. I am 51, fit, and have done a lots of day hiking and some backpacking in USA snowing mountains. But I have little ...
I will be doing this tramp this Autumn, probably on my own but am still open others joining. If anyone has any info on the sections : Beautiful River, Centre Mtn, ...
Sounds odd, lucky77. Being that remote, seems very unusual Will be back there painting the hut in feb.
1 2 3 4 5
Hi ya, The Nelson tramping club will be going into flora car park on 5th January from Nelson, contact details on the website, for daytrip. You would have to pay ...
Thanks All!
I am looking for a partner to join me on the Northern Circuit in either the last 2 weeks in January 2014 or the last 3 weeks in February
Hi, I would be interesting in doing the Routeburn/Caples track by begining from Routeburn Shelter until Greenstone track car park. If the weather forecast is alright, I would like to start with ...
There is a way with time to do a little hele hunting on the side.
Hello, I was suppose to go Kahurangi for 2 weeks, life changed and now putting together new ideas. If anyone would be interested to join me for the 4 day Hillary trail, ...
Mmhh, I guess I should pack a snorkel and some flippers as well.
I would be interested mate, let me know, 021 023 39139 murf
Looking at doing one of the above treks next Sep or Oct. If anybody is interested in joining or knows of a good site to findsome keen on joining post ...
Hi. I'm planning to do the Dusky Track in mid December and are looking for someone interested in doing it around the same time. Best regards Anders
176–200 of 581

Search the forums

Tramping partners Looking for somebody to go tramping with? Post a message here.
Topics 581
Posts 2,764
Top contributors
Permanent link

WARNING: The following containers were never written out to screen. scripts