Tramping partners

101–125 of 614

hi anyone keen to join me on an overnighter into the southern kaimanawas possibly to where is meets the bushline (towards the end of the track)? Looking at 20-21 Feb....cheers
this was a while ago but I am flying to Nelson to do this walk on 3 Feb if you are still down there and want to join text me on 021778813 :)
Hi trampers. I am a seasoned kiwi tramper shooting down to Nelson on 3 feb for a week and planning to do either Able tasman with a tent OR Travers Sabine in huts. Hit me up if anyone ...
Hi Mike... I am an aucklander seasoned tramper and am going to nelson on 3 feb, returning 10 feb.. deciding on Able Tasman or Travers-Sabine atm.. hit me up if keen for either of these ...
Hi, Yes I have found the setting and done it, check your inbox, there should be a message there.
Hi Linda, I have always wanted to do this tramp, it seems to be that gets away from me - did you end up doing it? Have you got any others in mind? I am ...
Hi, did you end up doing Mt Owen?
Hi, anyone keen for the Gillespie Pass Circuit. I'm driving down to Makaroa, from Christchurch on Sunday, coming back up to ChCh on Thursday.
Hi am female and 44yrs old and I am looking for some woman who would be interested in doing the Pack-horse and Worsleys tracks with me and maybe some other walks in the Canterbury and ...
How many days were you thinking of doing it over?
Hey folks! Looks like, I am going for some hiking next days here at lake Hawea (Wanaka area). Anybody likes to join? Marc
well with a name like mccandless, count me out :)
Yo Bombermonk, I am heading up Mt Owen 16th - 18th Jan, the more interesting South Side and walking over Sunrise Peak. You are welcome to join, check out the Nelson Tramping Club site for ...
1 2
I'll be doing the gillispie pass circuit early January if you'd like to join
Hi! Tourist (male, 32y) , visiting NZ, planning to do some tramping after Christmas (from 26th, max 8 days). I have some experience and in good physical condition. I was thinking of doing Heapy Track, Abel Tasman ...
Trolling will get you blocked. Only warning.
1 2
Hi, I'm flying into Christchurch for a wedding and looking to do a tramp after. Between the 24th Jan- 28th. Thinking about the Copland Pass or Ball Pass, Waimakariri Col, or something else.... Rune
Hi guys, My name's Dom and I'm a 21yo Environmental Science student from the UK, currently on a year abroad. I'm planning to walk the Heaphy Track from Brown Hut to Kohaihai starting on the 16th ...
sent you a message
Hello everyone, i am looking for a tramping partner to go up Mt Owen with. If your keen please give me a holla. :) Here a link to the track http://www.doc.govt.nz/parks-and-recreation/places-to-go/nelson-tasman/places/kahurangi-national-park/th...
Hi travelers, I am looking for hiking and/or traveling company around Queenstown/Wanaka between 20-25 December. Prefer day tracks to avoid heavy packing. I will have a car available. Anyone interested? Email me :) Matilda
1 2 3
Hello Anna, My name is Caitlyn, and I am located in Ontario, Canada. I am leaving Oct. 2016 to start my Te Araroa adventure and have been looking around for people who would like to join me. I'd ...
Hello Kev, My name is Caitlyn, and I am from Ontario. I will be leaving Oct. 2016 to begin my Te Araroa adventure. I am a photographer and writer who has been searching for people who would ...
1 2
the new air force helicopters completely eclipse the old ones for size and noise...
1 2
those walks are probably booked solid already for those nights with short notice. if they arent yet, they wil be soon at this time of year
101–125 of 614

Search the forums

Tramping partners Looking for somebody to go tramping with? Post a message here.
Topics 614
Posts 2,889
Top contributors
Permanent link