Tramping partners

101–125 of 581

Hi, Thank you so much for these, I did know about the first one, but not about the groups.. That's absolutely perfect ! Cheers
Hi, My wife (63) and I (61) want to walk the 4 day Banks Penisula Track and found they are offering a 3 for the price of 2 in November. Normal ...
@PhillipW Haha I never go light I'm the one frying up half a kg of bacon for breakfast comfort is number one priority for me
1 2 3
hey guys I live in hamilton and am always willing to get out and walk the tracks message me on my facebook page if you would like ideas and any ...
"The other trick is to combine salt and sugar together in foods, they cancel each others sickliness out, but it still over stimulates they hypothalamus and the appetite creating greater ...
1 2 3
Just found a link to a good account of Te Araroa, with some good pics and info. In particular they point out the problems of getting across rivers and there's ...
1 2
Maybe they got a 4 bike one cheaper than a two bike one. Maybe a family of four takes their bikes on holidays just for a bit of a trundle. ...
Hello members, I have just completed the 500 mile Colorado Trail for the 3rd time in July. During the walk I thought that members might be interested in leaning about ...
Hi anyone keen to do the northern circuit walk at Tongariro this week? Weather looks to be great tues - thursday. I will be driving down from Auckland so can either ...
Hi! I'll be doing the Heaphy Track from 20th - 23rd July (flexible with dates) and am looking for a lift from Nelson to the start of the track in Golden ...
Hi, I’m an Australian travelling around NZ and I’m thinking of doing the Abel Tasman Coast Track over 3-4 days. Looking for someone to join me between 18 - 21 ...
He got it. His reply was simple and to the point. (I quote - but have taken licence to change a certain word, although you know what it was): "Why don't you ...
1 2 3
Hi I am going to be in Nelson Area on the Thursday June 4th - 5th or maybe 6th. Would like to do a 2 day hike somewhere in the ...
Hi all I am keen to do Routeburn week of 17-14 may... flying to Qtown on 17 may so can start 18th if suits? anyone can text me on 021778813 to plan :) cheers
Camera Gully is a good quick route to climb Gloriana and Faerie Queen. We went up direct to the tarn in snow and avoided the obvious avalanche trap routes to ...
Hey Bombermonk! It would be great if you still want to join me and Julia, a german girl that I just met. We planned to start the track monday. Send me ...
if it snows or rains hard, the climb to liverpool hut can be dangerous.
Hi, I'm Kevin (51) an experienced Kiwi tramper. I have hiked and climbed extensively in NZ and offshore. I'm currently Wellington based and looking to do some low key easy-medium ...
It's quite achievable to do the NWC in 9 days, especially if you camp on the way. With 2 camps, Frank and I did it completely in 8 days, including ...
hi NakiJoe I don't have the wed off but I am keen for a multi day hike somewhere mid north island perhaps? or somewhere else you may have in mind? Tramping Freak
Hello there ! I would like to do the one-day hike "Gertrude saddle" (which is on the Milford Road). It is a quite difficult and « dangerous » one as ...
Julie - Would be great to tramp with you somewhere. Just keep me posted where you are and I'm sure we can sort something! Tony - Doing Angelus sounds awesome! I've ...
I never saw that Tom Hanks movie. Until that clip I'd figured it was something to do with Home Improvement (the tv show). Probably just a sign of the 1990s ...
1 2
Looking for any recommendations for the Nelson Lakes area, full day or overnighter...looking to go this Saturday to Sunday if anyone is interested! Shoot me an email [Email address removed]
Hi, I eventually found a partner, and did the 5-day Whanganui trip - had to post on a lot of forums, though. I am publishing the trip in instalments on my blog ...
101–125 of 581

Search the forums

Tramping partners Looking for somebody to go tramping with? Post a message here.
Topics 581
Posts 2,764
Top contributors
Permanent link

WARNING: The following containers were never written out to screen. scripts