Buy / sell / exchange

101–125 of 145

Hi all, just replaced my pack and am looking to get rid of my Doite Tundra (80l). Used but in ok nick, selling as I have been unable to work out how to adjust it ...
Hey guys and gals, I'm heading on my big OE and am selling some gear that has just been collecting dust in my cupboard. All of the gear had been used for one year when ...
I have been looking at these on the net, not actually seen one. Cant seem to find a link to email you, may be you know your way around this site. ph 021987521
sold now sorry. got $200 for them :) but thanks for the offer bro coz i urgently needed the capital to buy a new pair.
I ate a lot of Quinoa when I lived in Peru. Can't say I exactly consider it a delicacy, and it's certainly more time-consuming to prepare than porridge. But yes - would be a much ...
1 2
Thanks for letting me know. I have deleted all web links to the seller. Hopefully everyone is fine now. If it is still not ok, please also let me know so I can edit or ...
4 5 6 7 8
fair enough but we are have been off the subject for a no of posts now, something against forum rules, so maybe this topic about moderation should be in another thread and the OP should ...
1 2
Hi TopoGPS, Would appreciate knowing when ALL of the manual will be translated into English. Have purchased and appears to be good product but some important details not translated yet. A premature launch perhaps?
Doug, Hi, Don't know if you are the appropriate person to tell but you probably know who could address my querie. I'm a bit perplexed by how Google have come up with the Regional boundaries in ...
1 2
Hi folks, My wife and I are selling our Montrail Vercors boots. Details: Mens boots are size UK 9.5 / US 10.5 / EUR 44.5 Womens boots are size UK 7.5 / US 10 / EUR 42 Montrail Vercors ...
I have just worked out why my chocolate cakes haven't been rising so well lately. Baking powder expired on 15 Feb 2006. It was doing fine till a couple of months ago!
1 2
I have this: http://www.mrpositive.co.nz/nitecore-t2s-edc-sport-series-cree-xp-e-aaa-led-torch/ , works well. Had Zero issues.
Tim where abouts are you and are you selling them as a business? Or are you just getting rid of a personal surplus? Free freight? I sometimes use the product, usually don't, but do like a couple ...
A few years ago one of my tramping friends had re-useable squeeze tubes to carry things such as honey and chutney. We were never able to find them for sale in New Zealand after that, ...
Bargains on closeout products and others. Up to 70% off. See cactusequipment.co.nz before 17th March, 2013.
lowa tibet pros size uk 10.5..as new only ben worn at home $280 etrex 20 as ew with maps $ 180 led lenser as new still on first set of batterys $ 130 brand new still in box ...
Safetyoutdoors are offering two free trials of their Service. one for someone in the north island and one for someone in the south island, you have to be on facebook and like their page and ...
get a bigger pack Might have to make a choice though on weight Book or food
1 2
Maybe bus shelter would of been a better choice
A fantastic 1.5-man, freestanding tent. I have used this about 15 nights in total, and has proven itself time and again in the rough and rugged (and mostly rainy) Tasmanian wilderness. Lately, I spent several ...
I have a MSR Miniworks EX filter for sale. It's used in good condition. The ceramic filter is in excellent condition. I only used it a few times. There is a small metal washer that is missing ...
I've still got an old one called 'How to have sex in public without being noticed.'
Hi Di Here is the web link http://www.hilleberg.com/home/products/anjan/anjan2.php The weight is 1.7kg but really is a proper two person tent and best of all, waterproof Cheers Paul
Keen to tramp the Inca Trail? Explore Peru with NZ-owned travel company Aspiring Adventures. http://www.AspiringAdventures.com Hike to Machu Picchu, explore myriad other Inca trails, such as the Lares Valley, and Salkantay Trek. Visit our w...
Namaste and Greetings from Nepal Trekking and Travel guide. My name is Kamal Rimal. I am an experienced and registered trekking and travel guide from Nepal. My work during last 8 years has made me very ...
101–125 of 145

Search the forums

Buy / sell / exchange Relevant business postings are welcome.
Topics 145
Posts 625
Top contributors
Permanent link